Coronavirus Protection at Pacific Fitness & Coaching
Dear Pacific Fitness & Coaching clients, members and friends,
I wanted to reach out to you personally and let you know that your health and wellness are always our first priority. Always has been, always will be.
With the increased attention of the Coronavirus, we are keeping a close eye on all official information, including guidance published by the CDC.
We are doing everything we can to provide a safe, clean, healthy, and positive environment in which to train and exercise.
Just a few days ago, Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said, “I just want to echo again that the risk is low—the risk is low. I encourage Americans to go about their life.”
Now is NOT a time to stop living…or to stop working out. As a matter of fact, NOW is the time to even further ramp-up your health and immunity. You can do that by…
1. MORE workouts.
2. Fortification with Vitamin-C, Zinc, and antioxidants.
3. MORE SLEEP.
4. BETTER Sanitary Practices.
Heck, sanitary and hygienic practices should be in effect ALL the time, as we can always prevent respiratory viruses which include both coronaviruses and flu viruses from spreading. Regardless, here is what we are doing on a regular basis to further take precautions against the spread of germs:
Here is what WE are doing to KEEP Pacific Fitness & Coaching a PRISTINE environment:
1. Our team is circulating the studio daily (multiple times per day) doing a thorough cleaning of surfaces, weights, dumbbells, treadmills, and mats (our blue AIREX mats are the highest-grade mats in the industry and have a closed-foam design and antibacterial agent in the material leaving germs no chance; we invested in the highest-quality, most hygienic mats long before “CV”).
Additionally, all mats get cleaned after a class. WE encourage YOU to clean YOUR mat and any equipment when done using it also. Thank you in advance.
2. We have hand sanitizer stations at two locations for your convenience.
3. We have commercially grade sanitizer we use for our equipment and surfaces. They are NOT at a shortage of supplies and we have increased our supply and use at Pacific Fitness & Coaching.
4. We have always strived to have a “surgically clean environment" at Pacific Fitness & Coaching and as a result we do deep cleanings of the floors, equipment, bathrooms, etc. daily.
Here is what YOU can do to KEEP IT CLEAN & support germs not being spread:
1. Wash your hands often and with soap.
2. Disinfect your hands frequently, including before and after classes and sessions.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4. Avoid kissing, hugging and the sharing of water bottles. Hmmm, that shouldn’t be going on at the studio anyway. Well, hugs are still OK but avoid the face to face contact
5. If you are not feeling great or having flu-like symptoms, you are advised to stay at home.
Fist bumps are still most welcome. Your positive energy is a necessity. Let’s not let the FEAR of Coronavirus stop you from taking care of YOU. That’s ALWAYS the most important thing!
I’ll see you at the studio soon...and greet you with a fist bump! We look forward to continuing to help you be YOUR Best!!!
We appreciate you being part of our beloved community,